● Nuclear engineering, reactor control, control theory, fuel
element testing, thermodynamics, hydraulics, robotics, dynamic systems
design and simulation for Centro
Atomico in Bariloche, Patagonia.
● Non-profit organization near El Bolson, Patagonia, located
inside a state park. Positions
include: organic agriculture, vegetable garden manager for the
farm-to-table lodge, or hospitality/restaurant work. Free room and
board (dormitory-style housing with a shared bathroom) plus a monthly
stipend of $ 250. Average 45 hours per week workload, but this
will vary. Initial training depends on the experience level of the
intern. The garden manager would be sent to a training center for a
3-day workshop in the bio-intensive method of farming and gardening.
Free transportation from and to the local airport in Bariloche.
This is an organic farm and an eco-lodge specializing in farm-to-table
cuisine located on the Azul River within a 40,000 acre Protected
Wilderness Area in Patagonia. Preferred time of employment:
November through the beginning of May (summer time in Argentina)
● Various technical fields in San Carlos de Bariloche, Patagonia,
including the Centro Atómico, Aerospace Division of INVAP, Alta Tecnología, Tecnología en Mecanizados de Precisión.
● Nuclear technology, nanotechnology, mechanical engineering,
electrical engineering, physics, chemistry, economics and marketing.
In San Carlos de Bariloche, Patagonia
● Teach English in Realico de la Pampa
● Teach English at Centro Enseñanza de Lengua
Inglesa in Realico, La Pampa, with room and board, teaching all ages.
● Teaching English positions (short and
long term). Room and Board provided in Realico and General.
● Technoaccion in San Carlos de Bariloche,
Patagonia. 2 internships for electrical engineering, computer science
majors with good Spanish proficiency with pay.
● Teaching English in various private institutes in the province of
La Pampa. Free room and board with an Argentine family = complete
● Centro Atomico in San Carlos de Bariloche, Patagonia: Research
Center with some 400 scientists.
Areas of mechanical engineering, computational mechanics, fuel cells,
alternative energies, heat mass transfer for storing energy. Call ICE
● Lago Escondido in Patagonia, a private wildlife
preserve. Students of animal husbandry, artificial insemination,
pre-vet, or veterinary science students. The preserve has 400 cattle, 50
horses, sheep, and much more
● Hydroelectric energy: electrical engineering, Internet,
● More upon request and qualifications
Take a PowerPoint tour of Argentina